To the next adventure and my life's journey

So I started this post just as I took off from Greece. I have now arrived in Istanbul, Turkey spent a looooong night in the airport waiting for delayed friends and a groggy day in the city experiencing it from the point of view of Canadians living there to learn language and culture. Today I’ll be playing the tourist so watch good ole insta for my pics (#davelife). It’s already proven to be a beautiful city with incredible people, I can not wait to dive deeper.

Istanbul, Turkey


I started this journey a month ago relatively unsure that I was making a correct decision but excited for the adventure.  On the outside I maintained confidence and verbally rationalized my decision with ease, on the inside I was far less secure.

I can without reservation now state that it was the correct decision. My time on Lesvos was some of the most heart wrenching, exhausting, awesomeness that I have ever experienced. The opportunity to work along side the team at EuroRelief is one that I will cherish indefinitely. I only wish that I had planned to stay longer.


I also expected to develop vision for the career path that I am supposed to take. So far however I only have more questions. I keep waiting for a road sign to show up in front of me or the right door to swing open; instead I just have another piece of a bigger puzzle to ponder. So as I continue to ponder my future please keep me in your thoughts and prayers (they are always appreciated). I know that the veil will lift eventually, it always does. haha

D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thailand Adventures

Malaysia - Dave Life Squared